Thank you for your interest in the EPFC courses.
Next registrations : January 2017.
How to enroll in a language course at the EPFC ?
- Make an appointment online (see below)
- On the day of the appointment, go to the registration building. Take your ID card with you, as well as a pen and a payment card (Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa).
- If you have knowledge (even basic knowledge) in the language you want to study, you have to take the level test. The level 1 is meant for people with no knowledge in the language they want to study.
What courses ?
Language courses : French, Dutch, English, Spanish, German, Italian, and Russian.
For all courses other than language courses, you have to speak French fluently.
From Friday 13 January to Tuesday 31 January.
An appointment for registration sessions is compulsory.You can make your appointment online from this page at 9.00 AM sharp on :
- Thursday 12 January
- Wednesday 18 January
- Friday 20 January
- Wednesday 25 January
- Friday 27 January
- and on Monday 30 January
The links below will be activated on Thursday 12 January.
- Make an appointment for a registration including a French course
- Make an appointment for a registration including an English course
- Make an appointment to register for other language courses
What documents do you need to have ?
Your residence permit (passport + student visa is not accepted).
This document must be valid at least until 13 February 2017.
If you are an EU citizen, your national identity card or passport is enough.
A price reduction will be granted to persons who are unemployed (ACTIRIS, FOREm, VDAB) or receive social help.
- If you depend on the VDAB, you will provide the certificate « Aanvraag van een vrijstelling van het inschrijvingsgeld in het Volwassenenonderwijs », delivered from Monday 16 January 2017.
- If you receive social help, you will need to provide a certificate from the CPAS / OCMW. The document must be delivered in January or February 2017.
What does the level test consist of ?
It is a multiple choice test. You can take two tests consecutively : each test (maximum 45 minutes' duration) will be corrected immediately and followed by the registration.
Only the French level test includes an oral skills assessment. For the other languages, oral skills will be evaluated during the first lesson.
What about the timetables ?
In January, regarding language courses, we propose :
- 12 hours per week (3x4 hours)
Courses in the morning or in the afternoon. No evening courses.
These courses begin on Monday 30 January and end not later than Friday 23 April 2017.
- 6 hours per week (2x3 hours)
Courses in the morning, in the afternoon or in the evening.
These courses begin on Monday 30 Januray and end not later than Friday 25 June 2017.
What are the prices ?
One language course (120 hours) except Dutch : 99,28 € (+ 25 € for the first course)
or 72,88 € with price reduction : see above
Dutch courses (120 hours) : 105,35 € (+25 € for the first course)
or 78,95 € with price reduction : see above
How to pay ?
Never in cash : only cards (Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa) are accepted.
Where ? (for registration or more information)
Campus de la Plaine ULB - Boulevard du Triomphe, 1
CP 220 / Accès 2 / Bâtiment HA
Bus 71 or 72 (bus stop : Fraiteur) – Métro Delta
GPS localization : avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 21 - 1050 Bruxelles (warning : very few parking opportunities in the neighborhood).