Thank you for your interest in the EPFC courses.
Next registrations : August / September 2017.
Relocation into our new single building
The EPFC is moving all his centers in one building during the summer break.
How to enroll in a language course at the EPFC ?
- Make an appointment online (see below)
- On the day of the appointment, go to the new registration building. Take your ID card with you, as well as a pen and a payment card (Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa).
- If you have knowledge (even basic knowledge) in the language you want to study, you have to take the level test. The level 1 is meant for people with no knowledge in the language they want to study.
What courses ?
Language courses : French, Dutch, English, German, Arabic, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Spanish and Swedish.
For all courses other than language courses, you have to speak French fluently.
From ... (more info soon)
An appointment for registration sessions is compulsory.You can make your appointment online from this page at 9.00 AM sharp on ...more info soon
The links below will be activated on ...more info soon
- Make an appointment for a registration including a French course
- Make an appointment for a registration including an English course
- Make an appointment to register for other language courses
What documents do you need to have ?
Your residence permit (passport + student visa is not accepted).
This document must be valid at least until ...more info soon
If you are an EU citizen, your national identity card or passport is enough.
A price reduction will be granted to persons who are unemployed (ACTIRIS, FOREM, VDAB) or receive social help.
- If you depend on the VDAB, you will provide the certificate « Aanvraag van een vrijstelling van het inschrijvingsgeld in het Volwassenenonderwijs », delivered from ...more info soon
- If you receive social help, you will need to provide a certificate from the CPAS / OCMW. The document must be delivered in August or September 2017.
What does the level test consist of ?
It is a multiple choice test. You can take two tests consecutively : each test (maximum 45 minutes' duration) will be corrected immediately and followed by the registration.
Only the French level test includes an oral skills assessment. For the other languages, oral skills will be evaluated during the first lesson.
What about the timetables ?
In April, regarding language courses, we propose :
- ...more info soon
What are the prices (2016 - 2017)?
One language course (120 hours) except Dutch : 99,28 € (+ 25 € for the first course)
or 72,88 € with price reduction : see above
Dutch courses (120 hours) : 105,35 € (+25 € for the first course)
or 78,95 € with price reduction : see above
How to pay ?
Never in cash : only cards (Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa) are accepted.
Where ? (for registration or more information)
Until end of June 2017
Campus de la Plaine, building HA, CP220, Boulevard du Triomphe, 1 - 1050 Brussels
From 16 August 2017
In our new building located avenue de l'Astronomie, 19 - 1210 Brussels
- station "Madou" (+/- 2 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- Metro 2 et 6
- bus STIB 29, 63, 65, 66, N05
- bus De Lijn 318, 351, 410
- station "Quetelet" (+/- 2 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- bus STIB 61
- station "Presse" (+/- 7 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- bus STIB 29
- station "Botanique" (+/- 6 minutes walking from the EPFC)
- tramway STIB 92 ou 93
- by train : station "Bruxelles - Congrès" (+/- 8 minutes walking from the EPFC) or "Bruxelles - Nord" (+/- 9 minutes walking from the EPFC)
Warning : very few parking opportunities in the neighborhood